Dayang Sumbi is a princess from West Java, Indonesia. She was a beautiful and kind-hearted princess, but sometimes she was very lazy. Her hobby was weaving cloth.
2. Tumang is a male dog. Dayang Sumbi married him because one day, Dayang Sumbi's weaving tool fell and Tumang came to bring her tool back to her. As she had promised, she married him.
3. Was Tumang a human being or a dog?
Tumang was a human being who had been cursed by a witch to become a dog.
4. Sangkuriang did not know that Tumang was his father because he was a dog whenever he was with him.
5. One day he killed Tumang. Did he kill him because he was a bad son to his father? No, he didn't.
Why did he kill Tumang?
He killed Tumang because he did not want to disappoint his mother, so he killed Tumang and brought his heart home and gave it to his mother.
6. If I were Dayang Sumbi, I would tell Sangkuriang the truth. Because, I didn't know the effect of the lies in the future.
7. Dayang Sumbi got very angry at Sangkuriang. She hit him with a piece of wood on his forehead, and told him to go away after he killed Tumang.
8. When he saw Dayang Sumbi, he proposed to marry her. Was he a bad son to his mother? No, he wasn't.
Why did he want to marry her?
He wanted to marry her because he fell in love with her at the first sight.
9. Dayang Sumbi asked him to build a lake and a boat in one night because she gave him a task which she thought was impossible for him to do.
10. Sangkuriang could not finish the boat because Dayang Sumbi asked the people in the village to burn the woods in the east, so that the light made all the cocks in the village crow.
11. Sangkuriang kicked the boat so hard that it went upside down.
12. What have we learnt from the story? You should not hide the truth.
Pelajari lebih lanjut
Jawaban paragraf 3 hingga 5 menyusun kalimat mengenai Dayang Sumbi dapat dilihat di brainly.co.id/tugas/9678726
Jawaban paragraf 1 mengisi kalimat rumpang mengenai Dayang Sumbi dapat dilihat di brainly.co.id/tugas/5372404
Mapel: Bahasa Inggris